- For normal and dry skin: 0.5 gl. meltwater added 0.5 tsp kitchen salt. After washing and drying with a towel in the morning should moisten the skin with this solution to dry. After drying, repeat the procedure 2-3 more times. The skin then becomes smooth, soft and supple. Doing so every morning and evening for 10 days. Then - a break for 3-4 days and repeat the procedure again.
- For oily skin of the face - 0.5 gl. meltwater added 0.5 tsp common salt and 0.5 tsp 9% strength apple cider vinegar. Moisten your face with this solution in the morning and evening, according to the scheme described above.
- When sweating face washed and moistened with a solution 2 times a melt water with salt.
- If muscle pain, neuritis, pain in the joints, enlarged veins, skin ulcers, and others are rubbed into the skin with a solution consisting of 0.5 gl. melt water, 0.5 tsp iodized salt and 0.5 tsp 9% strength apple cider vinegar. The solution is rubbed into the skin to dry for 3-4 times, morning and evening. The course of treatment - 10 days. After 3 to 4-day interval, repeat the treatment. If there is no iodized salt, cooking salt is used, but with the addition of a solution of 3.4 drops of 5% tincture of iodine.
- If gum disease, teeth, tonsils, pharynx should be daily after meals for 2-3 minutes. rinse your mouth with a solution consisting of 0.5 gl. melt water, 0.5 tsp iodized salt. When expressed inflammatory mouth can be added to this solution, 0.5 tsp 9% strength apple cider vinegar.